Hello? This is Juice Radio! How may we help you?
Juice Radio has been enertaining the Seattle/Tacoma area for 7 years now with the best urban music refreshment around. To contact us simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call us at (253) 448-3678. To help us better serve your needs please read the following mapped out requests to go along with your particular email:
- Requests: Feel free to request an artist, a song, or an album either by email or phone. The more information given makes it the more likely that it will be found and played. If the request is show specific please indicate in the heading which show your request is geared for. Artists, please do not request your own song. We already know you want your song played.
- Music Submissions: Please send your most recent and promoted single by email whether in promotion of an album or not. Artwork or a video are a plus. Include a short biography to familiarize yourself with us and include links to social networks to help us promote you should we decide to play you. Although there’s no rule, we do appreciate you telling your fans that your going to be on the radio. We like gaining listeners if you didn’t know already.
- Sponsorship or Partnership: Juice Radio offers compeititive and flexible packages to meet your assigned budgets that include show host verbal blasts, rotation or show commercials, placement or drops in Juice Radio interviews, scheduled social media blasts on Facebook and Twitter from Juice Radio and/or its individual show hosts, or anything else that’s reasonable and can be agreed to. Although it’s just business, we consider sponsorship as a big thank you for running this station. Your sponsorship in whatever capacity helps our station run.
- Jobs & Internships: Currently we do not offer paying positions, but we are always taking on willing and motivated individuals to join the team. We are always looking for show hosts, both street and online promoters, technical sepecialists for the website or the general running of the station, and the random guy and girl that tells their friends what’s new with Juice Radio. Believe us, that last one is very neccessary! When you email indicate in the heading what position that you have interest in. Depending on the position there may be further requirements and commitments needed which will be addressed in reply to you to meet our commitment to consistancy and execution.
- Social Networks: Like us for constant updates at http://www.facebook.com/gojuiceradio and follow us at http://www.twitter.com/gojuiceradio.com!
- Album album release dates and event calendar inclusion: Juice Radio works to maintain both of these pages in as comprehensive a manner as possible. Currently, both of these valuable nuggets of promo are free for all professional promoters. For albums they can be a simple update or change on an already listed work or a new add (it’s usually smart to include a single to play in promotion of it). For shows, please include all details including venue, full artist lineup, hosts, DJ’s, times, age restrictions, a link to buy tickets, a show poster if available, and anything and everything else. As long as we get the details and it’s a professional look at location in the Seattle and Tacoma area, we will put you on the calendar.
- Getting on the Fresh Coast Faceoff: To get on the Fresh Coast Faceoff you first must be from the Fresh Coast (Washington or Oregon residents). In order to be entered in our weekly competition please submit your single as you normally would to get airplay. In addition to professional presentation please indicate that you are interested in doing the faceoff and give five facts about your career or yourself as well, in addition to making schedule arrangements to be able to do your winning filmed interview in Tacoma the weekend after your contest ends should you win. If you and your song is deemed to be the most competitive of that week’s new Northwest adds, you will be chosen and details will be emailed back to you.
- Interview or album review requests: These are payed services, but are some very competitive rates considering the promotion and in-depth work that goes into them. Interviews can be filmed or not. Free interviews can only be obtained by winning the weekly Fresh Coast Faceoff.
- Artist/Producer/DJ/Celebrity/Promoter drops: Feel free to send us a Juice Radio drop anytime as an mp3. We play these every 20 minutes and it’s a great way to get your name out there to the people. In your drop name yourself and simply say that you are listening to Juice Radio.
- Ego stroking, criticism, or any other matters: We like compliments, we will listen to complaints, and we will stay aware for any other type of subject you’d like to throw at us.
- Internet radio directories that Juice Radio has partnered with: Internet Radio, Easy Web Radio, Find Internet Radio, TuneIn & Shoutcast! Let us join your directory by emailing email@example.com and we’ll supply all the information you need!
Thank you for letting us refresh you with our juice!